Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Mickey Pants Map Holder



This is my forth layout in my Disney Scrapbook Album. I saw a layout on Pinterest that originally came from Two Peas In a Bucket.  It's something that can hold my maps. I just got back from Disney World a few weeks ago and these are the 3 park maps. 

The cartridges I used were Mickeys Font, Mickey and Friends and Plantin Schoolbook (stars).
The Cricut cut file is available from the link under the above photograph.



These are the layers I cut out with the Mickey & Friends Cart. I also add the Disney die cut so it would cut out and show through when I placed it on top of the yellow paper.

The blue paper with the stars was from a paper pack I found at Epcot in 2007.  I used light blue for the matting of the yellow paper.


Then I layered a couple buttons on top of each other after I put all these layers togethor. 

 See photos below......


When I attached the pants I placed mini glue dots all around the edging, except for the top where the maps are placed at the top.




Here are links to my first 3 layouts in this album

Thanks for takin a look!
Heather

2 comments:

  1. Love the LO and the colors.TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fabulous! Our family will be visiting disney for the 1st time this Fall and seeing all of your wonderful projects is getting me so excited to create my own!!! Thank you so much for the inspiration!

    Carol (Carol's Creations)
    http://www.4evercarolscreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

If you have a real comment to make it would be greatly appreciated but if you are going to SPAM me please don't. I moderate every comment and it will be deleted immediately.

Thanks