Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Disney, Safari, Animal Kingdom Scrapbook Layout

This is my 5th layout in my Disney Album. These pictures are from April 17, 2012 on the Safari ride at Disney's Animal Kingdom. This 1 giraffe just stood on the side of the road. He didn't care how many trucks stopped in front of him, he just didn't move. Of course our driver stopped so the giraffe was within reach of me. He was eating some grass. They're so cute!
To see more of my Safari Animal Photos
Scan this with a phone QR Code scan app
 The "Safari" papers are from Hobby Lobby. I also used Coredinations Yellow cardstock and orange cardstock.

The title "Safari" at the top of the page is from Cricut's Mickey Font cartridge. Each letter was a cut out so I put the Coredinations yellow cardstock behind it so the letters show through.



The "Adventure" is a wooden word that I added Scattered Straw Distress Embossing Powder to. I wanted some orange to show through so instead of using an embossing ink pad I used Distress Ink Spiced Marmalade.  

I also added Foliage Spellbinder die cuts. I cut them out with a Cereal box. I like the thickness. It looks more realistic then a thin piece of paper. FOR A FULL TUTORIAL ON HOW I created them GO HERE.  There's a multi step process it's not just cut and ink. I used Distress ink: Peeled Paint and some have Spiced Marmalade. I used 8 pieces all together. More are in the photos below.
Scan with your phone QR scan app to see a
 video on youtube with pics of the Safari grounds and animals

 

 Here I added some fast passes that we didn't get to use because I forgot to change the time on my watch. We were 1 hour late. I added some hands from Mickey and Friends cartridge. I added dimension to them using foam sheets. I also added Spellbinder die cuts, Foliage.


Mickey Font and Spellbinder die cuts
Here are links to my first 4 layouts:
Disney Layout #1 – Fun Park
Disney Layout #2 - Mickey Parade
Disney Layout #3- Stars around the Page
Disney Layout #4 – Mickey Pants Map Holder

Thanks, have a great day!
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a real comment to make it would be greatly appreciated but if you are going to SPAM me please don't. I moderate every comment and it will be deleted immediately.

Thanks