Thursday, April 26, 2012

"Stars around the Page" Cricut cut file, Scrapbook Paper




This is my newest Cricut cut file for the Design Studio. It's part of a group of cut files that I've made. You can use them for scrapbook paper. The other's are on my Shaped Paper blog page here.


This is what the first page of the cut file looks like. The second page is optional it can be placed behind this page so the color will show through the "empty" stars" that you see on the yellow cardstock above. It's just like the blackout feature on a die cut. I just made one for this whole piece.

(P.S. This cut file is for the Design Studio only and can not be used in the Gypsy or Craft Room. It's because the file names have different extensions)

Hope you try it out and if you do I would love to see your creation,
Heather