Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Disney Mickey Parade Layout

"The Parade" Disney, Magic Kingdom, Scrapbook Layout
Learn how to design and make your own Scrapbook Paper


***Supplies are in CAPS and bolded so you an see them better***
This turned out so darn cute. I made a Cricut cut file to make the shape of the paper. I made it because I saw a scrapbook layout on Pinterest (go to http://pinterest.com/pin/225250418832747580/) so I wanted to make a  cut file for something similar and use it on my next one. I just used the Mickey ears, which I got from the MICKEY'S FONT Cricut Cartridge, and welded it using THE DESIGN STUDIO.  I used FABULOUS FINDS for the circle but you can use any cartridge with a circle in it.



To download the Mickey Ears Circle Scrapbook paper please download at Mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/?spwu4dp36vfprt2

Sketch 015

There is also a Cricut cut file for Sketch 015 in case you don't want to use the Mickey ears paper. Go to http://www.mediafire.com/?uc7jgkpz76e501p




The very first thing I did was add red and blue GEMS  to the ears all the way around the paper. I attached them with GLUE DOTS. These are just cheap plastic gems that you can find at your local Walmart. They come with many colors in 1 bag. They're only a few bucks and you get a lot of them.


THE BACKGROUND paper is from Bo Bunny, Liberty Collection, Fireworks (item#12LF244). I love that they have double sided paper because you know they're going to match and you can use the other side. That's what I did for the STARS and I used PLANTIN SCHOOLBOOK Cricut cartridge to cut them out. I matted them with COREDINATIONS, Yellow cardstock. Since there were some polka dots on the red stars I added "REAL BLUE" STICKLES and "YELLOW" STICKLES.


The "07" STICKERS and the red sticker LETTERS came directly from The Magic Kingdom.

To the left of the photo, I cut out the title "PARADE"  using MICKEY'S FONT Cartridge.  I added some STORMY SKY Distress Ink to the edges. I applied it using the Ink Applicator Tool by Ranger Inc. I added "the" above it. To the right of the photo, I cut out some rectangles using the DENIM paper, same red paper as the stars, and a YELLOW patterned paper from the kit I bought at the park. I added some light blue and white WAVY RIBBON.

To see the 1st layout in this 12 x 12 Disney Album, GO HERE
To see the 3rd layout in this 12 x 12 Disney Album, GO HERE
To see the 4th layout in this 12 x 12 Disney Album, GO HERE
To see the 5th layout in this 12 x 12 Disney Album, GO HERE
To learn how to make your own Shaped Scrapbook Paper CLICK HERE
I'm on a roll so come back soon and see more of my creations!!

Subscribe by Email or click on "Join my site" to see when more layouts are added.
Thanks!
Heather