Wednesday, December 28, 2011

"The Dells" Friends Scrapbook Layout using Sketch 010


Pin It

A day at Wisconsin Dells. My friend and I spent a weekend at my camper and took a day to go around the Dells....summer of 2011.

When I found the Jubille collection from K and Company I had to buy 'em. I found the individual sheets at Michaels. There's a paper pack that you can find at Hobby Lobby that has a few more papers then what Michaels has.

I used my Sketch 010 to make the first layout of my "About Me" scrapbook album. It's below. I'm going to use the Jubille collection in the album.


I added Bo Bunny Rub on stickers to the plain white Chipboard letters.

The big white flower I bought on Clearance after Christmas 2010. There are 8 in a package I think. I also added some lilac flowers and add a bead in the center. I always use a hot glue gun to attach all of them. I have to take the backing off of the big white flower because it won't lay flat on the paper.

I added some glittered embellishments on the bottom of the layout.

DOWNLOAD THE CUT FILE HERE
Sketch Below

Full Supply list:
Cricut Expression
Plantin Schoolbook and
Fabulous Finds Cartridges
Paper: K and Company, Jubille Collection “Pink and Teal Collage” and “Purple Burst”.
My Minds Eye “Very Violet”, Bo bunny Believe Collection “Peace”, Aqua Dream, Core'dinations Gemstone Collection “Purple”, White Cardstock-
Soft spoken, "Girls"
Bo Bunny Rub Ons: Corsage Rub-on
Making Memories White Chipboard Letters
Stampabilities Glitter
Ashland white Flower and Lilac flowers
Aqua Glitter Flourish
ABOUT THE CARTRIDGES:
I used Fabulous Finds for everything but the scalloped border which uses Plantin Schoolbook. All the matting was done in white. The scalloped border is part of the matting. That's the only way it would look right.

Sketch 010
DOWNLOAD THE Cricut CUT FILE HERE, for this sketch
Right-click on the sketch to save it to your computer
Pin It

Thanks for looking!!
Take Care,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a real comment to make it would be greatly appreciated but if you are going to SPAM me please don't. I moderate every comment and it will be deleted immediately.

Thanks